2022-23 Kids Club Registration is Now Open!
- Click Here to register for 2022-23 Kids Club
- Completing this form does not confirm registration for Kids Club.
- A Procare link will be shared to complete the registration process and pay to the registration fee.
- Kids Club will reach out to new families or those requiring further information based on the information provided when filling out the Request Form.
- All students will be placed on a wait list until a confirmed start date has been set by the Site Coordinator.
- The Request for Registration Form and the Procare Registration Form must BOTH be filled out before a start date can be determined.
*Site Coordinators (from your school) will be notifying parents in order of their date/time of registration. Each site has a maximum number of students as allowed by their staffing to student ratio.
Kids Club is Hiring!
Do you want an opportunity to work with children in an award-winning school district? Kids Club is actively hiring numerous positions for schools across our district.
For questions about potential employment, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kids Club During the School Year
The Kids Club program provides school-based before and after school childcare for Penn-Harris-Madison students in grades K-5 (Four-year-olds enrolled in the ELA preschool program at a P-H-M school are also eligible to attend). We offer a variety of activities for a fun time after school. The students get an opportunity to engage with their school buddies in a safe and known environment. They get a chance to participate in art and craft projects, LEGO and Stem Clubs, Homework time opportunities, organized group games, outdoor recess time, movie time and more.
This program caters to our 11 elementary schools. Madison students are offered this program at Elm Road Elementary and are bussed to the school.
Each school plans different activities and clubs throughout the year where students can choose from a variety of recreational, social and enrichment activities. Each location is managed by the site coordinator and Assistant site coordinator and supervised by program coordinators and the before and after school director.
This is an optional, parent funded program. A parent or authorized adult must provide transportation to the program in the morning and a parent or authorized adult can pick the child up any time during afternoon or all-day care.
The program is offered before school, operating from 6:30 a.m. until the start of classes, and again after school, operating from the time of school dismissal until 6:00 p.m. Click here to for the latest info on P-H-M’s COVID-19 health safety protocols.
- Registration is required for every student.
- A $35 one time registration fee is due at time of registration. This is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Kids Club Online payments are made through www.myprocare.com
- Kids Club 2022-2023 Parent Handbook
Parents must complete a registration form and submit it with an annual non-refundable registration fee for each child enrolled.
To be eligible to register for the program, a child must be in grades K-5 and attend or have transportation to a school where Kids Club is available. Students are expected to have basic essential independent bathroom skills. Kids Club does not offer diaper changing or help with bathroom skills. Four-year-olds enrolled in the ELA preschool program at a P-H-M school are also eligible to attend.
A child may be enrolled in the program at any time throughout the year during open enrollment weeks. Parents wishing to withdraw a child from the program must provide written notice to the site coordinator two weeks in advance. If the parent decides to re-enroll the child they will pay a re-registration fee of $75 per child.
Kids Club is offered 5 days a week (payment is for 4 days + 1 day Free). Families can sign up for mornings only, afternoons only or both morning and afternoon for five days a week. Fees are set on an annual school year basis.
|Morning and Afternoon||Morning Only||Afternoon Only|
|Days Per Week||Days Per Week||Days Per Week|
Kids Club will accept drop-ins if Kids Club has the space. An online form has to be submitted prior to the drop-in. The drop-in rate is $20 per day.
P-H-M Kids Club offers before- and after-school childcare at ten locations:
- Bittersweet Elementary School, 55860 Bittersweet Road, Mishawaka, IN 46545
- Elm Road Elementary School, 59400 Elm Road, Mishawaka, IN 46544
- Elsie Rogers Elementary School, 56219 Currant Road, Mishawaka, IN 46545
- Horizon Elementary School, 10060 Brummitt Road, Granger, IN 46530
- Mary Frank Elementary School, 13111 Adams Road, Granger, IN 46530
- Meadow's Edge Elementary School, 16333 Kern Road, Mishawaka, IN 46544
- Moran Elementary School, 305 N. Beech Road, Osceola, IN 46561
- Northpoint Elementary School, 50800 Cherry Road, Granger, IN 46530
- Prairie Vista Elementary School, 15400 Brick Road, Granger, IN 46530
- Walt Disney Elementary School, 4015 N. Filbert Road, Mishawaka, IN 46545
- Madison families electing to send their child to Elm Road for after school care will need to pick up their child by 6:00 p.m. at Elm Road
Kids Club Operations on P-H-M 2-hour delay or eLearning days
When the start of school is delayed (a 2-hour fog delay, for example) Kids Club will not operate that morning. Kids Club is closed on P-H-M eLearning days.
Parents must have an emergency care plan in place in the event of an unanticipated emergency closure of Kids Club. If school is dismissed early due to bad weather or a building emergency, Kids Club will be closed.
Kids Club is also closed on the following holidays: Labor Day, Fall and Spring Election Days, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve Day, New Years Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, and the Fourth of July, first 2 days and last 2 days of Summer break.
Outside the school year
Full-day childcare is available for an additional fee during fall, winter, spring and summer breaks, to those who sign up and pay for those days before the stated deadline. A deadline to sign up and pay for these additional days of Kids Club will be announced and enforced. The full-day programs will be offered at one or two locations.
Kids Club staff cell phone numbers during hours of operation:
Bittersweet Elementary, (574) 299-3976
Elm Road Elementary, (574) 261-9969
Elsie Rogers Elementary, (574) 299-3827
Horizon Elementary, (574) 299-3830
Mary Frank Elementary, (574) 261-9981
Meadow's Edge, (574) 274-8864
Moran Elementary, (574) 299-3970
Northpoint Elementary, (574) 261-9974
Prairie Vista Elementary, (574) 299-3971
Walt Disney Elementary, (574) 299-3829
Meals and Snacks
During the school year, Penn-Harris-Madison food service provides a light breakfast for all morning Kids Club participants and a snack is offered in the afternoon. The cost of meals is included in the fee. On full days of childcare, Kids Club will offer a morning snack around 10:00 a.m. and an afternoon snack around 3 p.m. Children must bring a brown bag lunch on full days of childcare.
Kids Club site coordinators at each of the ten schools are happy to talk with parents, and the Kids Club Director and Assistant Program Coordinators are also glad to answer your questions. We look forward to serving you!
Binti Shah, Kids Club Program Director, 574-258-9514
Ashley Stoffl, Kids Club Assistant Program Coordinator, 574-258-9587
Diane Dyer, Kids Club Assistant Program Coordinator, 574-286-1982